Friday, December 2, 2011

26 DAYS AND COUNTING


I leave for my mission in 26 days. I cannot wait. The sheer excitement I feel is like a little kid on Christmas eve...except I am feeling it EVERYDAY.
Its time, I have checked out of school (probably not a good thing since finals are around the corner), my social life is in a weird limbo, and I am about to get released from my callings.

Weird, weird, weird. What is pulling me through these next 26 days can be summed up in this picture. This is the Bolivia Cochabamba temple, and it is one of the prettiest things I have ever seen. Located right in Cochabamba, it sits in the middle of the city.

I need BOLIVIA!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, this was a crazy time for me right before I left on my mission. I left about the same time you are leaving. I remember trying to just get school out of the way, I wanted to be in Jamaica already. What an amazing time, I wish I could go back and do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great that you're so excited for your mission! It's coming so soon! Good luck eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture, you will like it even more when you get there.

    ReplyDelete